My Paradizoo day tour is just another unplanned solo trip. I was looking for farms or zoo near Manila, and my searches brought me here.
Paradizoo is located at Mendez, Cavite. It is a 2 hour drive away from the city of Manila.
How did I get there?
- From Ayala, you can ride a bus going to Tagaytay for P100.00
- Ask the driver to drop you off at Mendez, from there, ride a Tricycle going to Paradizoo for P12.00
How to get home?
- Me and my friend decided to eat at Charito, so from Paradizoo to Mendez, ride a tricycle for P12.00
- If you are ready to go, ride a bus going to Magallanes for P100.00
It was supposed to be a solo trip, but I knew a friend living in Mendez so I decided to ask her to join me on this trip.
There is an entrance to Paradizoo, a ticket will cost you P200.00, but since I used online ticket, I only paid P180.00
What to expect:
- There are only farm animals at Paradizoo.
- There are different kinds of flowers to identified, BUT not for picking.
- You can spend time with the butterflies – they have Butterfly Farm.
- There is a Bee Farm where you can learn about bees.
- There are vegetables planted.
- You can ride a horse!
- There is a cafe inside where you can eat.
- There is a souvenir shop.
- You can feed the animals.
- You can do team building inside the park.
Though the place is beautiful, our Paradizoo day tour caused us minor disappointments.
- Guides/Staff working there are not quite attentive.
- The animals doesn’t look healthy to us, specially the pigs.
- They can do lot of things to make the Farm even better.
To see more of the images for this trip, please visit: Photo Diary: Paradizoo at Mendez Cavite.
You can also go to other attractions and restaurants at Tagaytay. For this trip, we decided to visit Charito by Bag of Beans.